House or structure must be at least 100 years old
and have maintained some historically significant
architectural style. There was a Structure Survey
done in Babylon Village in 1980 of all historically
significant buildings. This information is available,
to help you date your building, in the Babylon Historical
Society Museum and the Babylon Public library.
We, also, have an information sheet available with
instructions on how to trace your deed.
1. Please fill out the application.
2. Attach copies of any pictures and documents that help date the house or disclose the
history of the house.
3. Return completed application, photos and documentation, along with the $100 fee (payable to
the Babylon Village Historical Society) - to the BVHS - see address below.
4. Your application will be presented to the Board of Trustees of the Historical Society for
5. We will call to let you know when you can pick-up your Circa Board.
*** Fee of $100.00 includes:
1 year membership to historical society***
If you have any questions please feel free to contact:
Babylon Village Historical Society
PO Box 484
Babylon, NY 11702
Thank you for your interest and
for caring for a part of our history.